Career Planning and Development 2 (1 cr)
01.10.2022 - 31.10.2022
09.01.2023 - 12.03.2023
Number of ECTS credits allocated
Mode of delivery
Wärtsilä Campus Karjalankatu 3
20 - 60
- Degree Programme in Building Services Engineering
- Johanna Luostarinen
Teacher in charge
ITNS21Engineering, Civil Engineering, Building Services, Full-time Studies, Fall, 2021
- are able to follow the best professional practice and observe the codes and principles of your field in your studies and during practical training both in Finland and abroad.
- carefully plan your future career and make such decisions that enable you to achieve your professional and career objectives.
- understand the importance of good health and wellbeing and take responsibility for your studying ability and coping with studies by developing your time and life management and learning skills.
- are able to tolerate uncertainty and ambiguity that relates to studies and the future.are able to self-assess and set objectives for your own development in the development discussions (appraisals).
- Field-specific information, guest lectures and company visits
- Group work and assignments relating to professional practice and the international environment
- Information on student mobility
- Generic and field-specific principles and codes of professional practice in Finland and abroad
- Development discussions and updating of the individual study plan (ISP)